Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Entry for "Quote du Jour"

As of this past Friday, I am a full-time writer. Every time I write, read, say or think about my new role, my heart and cheeks grow warm, a smile stretches across my visage, my hands anxious with excitement. This has been my dream for years, and I'm using every second to engage myself in everything I have not made time to do over the last few years.

An obvious admirer of words and quotes, I'm constantly scribbling them into notebooks or struggling to type them into my iPhone. In an effort to contribute to my blog on a daily basis, I've decided to share my recorded quotes if a full entry does not present itself. Donc, voila, le quote du jour...

"But I just can’t stand the waste of throwing out a tea bag after one use. It’s like a knife in the gut for me."
-Elizabeth Warren, Assistant to the President and Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

I love that this woman has entered politics. We need more humans on stage, someone who is this aware of waste reduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment