Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sarah Silverman Similarity

Sarah Silverman and I have something in common. We both lie to our calorie counters. She revealed her treat deceit this evening via Twitter. Funny thing is, I lied to mine pretty badly last night, "forgetting" to enter the bread, cheese, beer AND chocolate I consumed during late hours of the night thanks to my dear friend Erin. It's ok though. I paid for it today, stomach growling at the crap I dumped into it, head angry at those three beers. Now that amount may not sound like a lot, but for someone who's consumed booze once in the last four weeks, it hit me pretty hard. I wonder what else she and I have in common... Obviously millions of dollars and Jimmy Kimmel. Cheers, my cheating amie. I'll probably lie a little tomorrow night, too, in your honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment